LordOfEvilToastLordOfEvilToast

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Custom Guitar Custom Guitar

Please, turn this up to 11

This is a nice change from all the standard dressups and so on.

Might I say if you plan a sequel then please spend at least a few months adding a buttload of variety. While the options you have are good you have scope for so much more like custom bodys and paint jobs.

Maybe even a little easter egg where the strings can be strummed?

Keep 'em coming dude because newgrounds can always do with more gorgeous guitars.

P.S. just a little extra as a request....maybe some DethKlok related metalocalypse goodies next time?

Crunchy-Monkey responds:

Yeh, I only did this one in about 3 days.

DEATHWORM DEATHWORM

Not too shabby for a flash remake

I played the original on a cover disc featured with PC Gamer in the UK and yes, it is nearly a complete flash remake and I don't quite know how you could have made it without acknowledging the fact that it's nearly exactly like the original.

But in saying that I like the flash graphic makeover and an urban setting is interesting and you have coded it in just the same which must have taken some considerable effort.

If you're going to mimic then maybe a parody game next time? That or try and brainstorm to come up with an original game. You built this so the game building side isn't really something you need to work on, just boost the creativity side a smidge.

And no this is not a review to put you down, just one that wants to point you in a slight upward direction.

I-smel responds:

I didn't ackowledge that fact because I didn't play the original until after making this =/
Infact, the fact that it's coded so similarly was a fluke. I'd never seen the original in action, and I can't believe my humans have the exact same AI.

I entirely agree with your 2nd and 3rd paragraph. Thanks dawg.

Postal 2 Soundboard Postal 2 Soundboard

And you thought you weren't gonna die today....

Suprise!

Seriously, that was a great soundboard. I'm going to have quite a bit of fun annoying my friends with it.

Scripted Effects V.2 Scripted Effects V.2

Care to explain?

Errr...ok...so you can showcase this stuff...but are you gonna tell us all how it was achieved?

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Ooooh....child beatings!

Would we expect anything less from the maker of Alien Hominid? I think not.

Although I think his walk speed could be just a fraction faster but very nice all round.

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Interesting stuff

That's some really snazzy work. Although I din't think they'd catch on as desktops. I know I wouldn't like all my icons flying around like hornets when I'm trying to open a program. Fun little diversion though.